Terms & Conditions:
Terms & Conditions
1. THE COMPANY UNDERTAKES THE FOLLOWING:
- The recruitment and selection of staff including reference and criminal checks
- Appointment and training of staff
- Salary payments to staff
- Handles Labour Relations matters
- Pay Statutory Requirements of Staff (PAYE/UIF)
- BEE Compliant/Skills Development/Workman’s Compensation Fund / OHS Act Compliant
2. CLIENT RESPONSIBILITY & UNDERTAKING
- A Duty List with clear instructions
- Supply Cleaning Equipment to be in safe and working condition (eg. Mops, buckets, vacuum, brooms, iron etc)
- Provide a safe workplace for the employee to work in.
- Treat employees with respect and diginity.
3. CLEANING MATERIALS & APPLIANCES
- Our staff will use your cleaning materials (where chemicals are not selected). Please show and advise them where you keep your cleaning materials and due to the new and advanced appliances please show the staff how to use them correctly, so no damages are incurred in the process. Our staff are however advised to report any faulty appliance to the client.
- Client to ensure that all equipment is in good and safe working condition.
4. QUALITY CONTROL
- Kindly check and ensure the work completed is to your standards and satisfaction.
- Clear & Direct Instructions to be communicated to Our Cleaning Staff to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Please allocate specified toilet & basins for staff to use as well as an eating area and storage for their personal belongings.
- We are in a people business and people are unpredictable. Standards & Expectations can vary from person to person. We rely on feedback to ensure that we are delivering quality of service. Please let us know if there is an issue as soon as it occurs so we can remedy the problem.
- Disciplinary Action would be taken in the event the Employees have committed misconduct provided the client can produce factual information.
6. RECORD OF ATTENDANCE/HOURS
- A time schedule will be kept by the staff. Please note that a minimum of 4 hours is to be booked.
- Do note the estimated hours suggested when making a booking. Hours that are booked less than estimated hours may lead to incomplete work. Our service hours are between 8h00 and 17h00 Monday to Fridays and Saturdays 8h30-16h00. We do not offer services after hours, Sundays and Public Holidays due attracting overtime costs to you as a client.
- Due to unforseen public transport delays could result in in our staff arriving late which is out of our control.
- In the event employees are sick/leave a suitable replacement will be provided should you indicate so. In the event of sudden absence on the day, a replacement will be arranged for the same day by approx 10h00 depending on your location. Please avail yourself/someone to be available to receive the replacement employee and give clear work instructions.
8. PERMANENT PLACEMENT OF STAFF
- In the event of a staff member accepting employment directly or indirectly from one our client/s or a client/s subcontractor, a fee of no less than 20% of the annual remuneration staff could reasonably be expected to earn shall be charged to client. The company invests in the recruitment, appointment, training & development, medicals etc in our staff and needs to recover its costs.
9. INJURIES ON DUTY
- Should our employee become ill or suffer an injury/fatality whilst on duty, kindly contact our offices urgenlty on (021)4018737 or 0833061021.
10. EXCLUSIONS : Please note our staff are not trained to perform these functions.
- NO Laundry & Operating of Washing Machines
- NO High Rise Windows To Be Cleaned
- NO Gardening To be Done
- NO Baby Sitting nor Child Care
- NO Shopping
- NO Cooking
- NO Cleaning Cars
- The Company endevours that the person working in your home is honest and competent. We are mindful that accidents do occur. The company does not accept liability for any act or ommission or delict which might result in loss or damage to your property.